In this section you will find all of the information to help make your entry at The Royal easy. Entry information can be found under the "Competition Books" tab, schedules and judges list will be updated and posted here, as well as exhibitor tips and frequently asked questions. If the information you are looking for is not found in this section please contact the Agriculture Show Office at 416-263-3418 or

Exhibitor Information

The Agriculture Show Office Staff are pleased to welcome all exhibitors to The Royal in November. To get you ready to come please review the information below. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the Agriculture Show Office at 416-263-3418 or at

Map of Grounds

- click here for map.

Exhibition Place Parking Pass

Only trucks pulling livestock trailers will be guaranteed parking in Ontario Place in 2018. Purchase a 5 or 10 day parking pass for all other vehicles on surface lots at Exhibition Place or Underground at the Enercare Centre by completing this PDF and submitting it to For more information please call (416)263-3645. Download parking order form.

Road Closures and Travel Alerts

To be announced here as they come available.

Enter Online

Online Entry for the Agriculture Competitions will open in September, 2018. If you have a question or require assistance please contact the Agriculture Show Office at 416-263-3418 or by e-mail at

General Admission Tickets

Available for purchase here.

Where can I order feed?

Coming soon.

RV and Camper Parking Passes

Limited RV parking spots are available and can be purchased online using the code RVPARKING18. Trucks and trailers must remain in the allocated lots, while parking in proximity for one personal vehicle is included.

Options to order electricity and water are provided here.

Daily shuttles will run between the parking lots and main Royal access points on a regular basis. For more information, contact

Help with crossing the US border:

Note: Brokerage Info for RAWF Livestock Exhibitors* Please be advised that a broker is optional, but not required to cross from the U.S. into Canada with animals for The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair. The Canada Border Services Authority asks that if a broker is not being utilized all documents are in order before arrival at the border. These documents include:

- Import permit

- ALL veterinary checks/health certificates

- Entry confirmation letter from the RAWF as proof of temporary stay

A veterinary appointment is required to be set up prior to arrival at the border. If you have any questions or concerns regarding brokerage please contact the Agriculture Show Office (416) 263-3418.