Spotlight on Local: How to Enter
Do you have what it takes to be a Royal Champion?
Since 1922, The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair has been Canada’s premier showcase for excellence in food products. Each year the Royal crowns dozens of Champions in the categories of Butter, Cheese, Butter Tarts, Jams, Jellies, Pickles, Preserves, Honey and Maple Syrup. New for 2019 are competitions for Hot Sauce, Ready-to-Eat Meats Snacks, and Ice Cream!
In addition to bragging rights, a win at the Royal gets you a Royal Rosette, media and on-site exposure, access to attendee sampling, and an evaluation by Metro executives for entry into their Locally Sourced Program!
Think you’ve got a winning product? Enter below!
Follow these easy steps to enter!
• You will be asked to create an online account by entering your information and following the prompts.
• You will be asked for payment for your entries.
• Competition entries open on August 28th at 12pm (EST).
Wait for your confirmation letter to arrive
• Your confirmation letter will include IMPORTANT information, such as the receiving period for your entries, judging dates, etc.
• The confirmation letter will contain unique labels for your entries that must be affixed upon submission.
Send in your entries
• Send in or deliver your entries during the designated receiving period to be judged.