Spotlight on Local: How to Enter
Do you have what it takes to be a Royal Champion?
Since 1922, The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair has been Canada’s premier showcase for excellence in food products. Each year the Royal crowns dozens of Champions in the categories of Butter, Cheese, Butter Tarts, Jams, Jellies, Pickles, Preserves, Honey, Maple Syrup, Hot Sauce, Ready-to-Eat Meats Snacks, and Ice Cream!
Think you’ve got a winning product? Enter below!
Follow these easy steps to enter!
Enter online & pay fees
• You will be asked to create an online account by entering your information and following the prompts.
• You will be asked for payment for your entries.
• Competition entries open Wednesday, August 18th, 2021 at 12:00pm (EST)
Wait for your confirmation letter to arrive
• Your confirmation letter will include IMPORTANT information, such as the receiving period for your entries, judging dates, etc.
• The confirmation letter will contain unique labels for your entries that must be affixed upon submission.
Send in your entries
• Send in or deliver your entries during the designated receiving period to be judged.